Lea Hill Village Home Owners Association
Tuesday, Jun 8, 2021
1) Call Meeting to Order 7pm
2) Reading/Approval of Minutes from 4/13/2021
3) Reports of Officers: President, Vice President, and Treasurer
- Review of MyHOA Month-End Financials Packages/Invoice Billings
- Status of Accounts - Operating/Reserves
Total Assets $141,596
4) Property Manager’s Report (Eydie, MyHOA-Online.com LLC)
- 27 in arrears
- 1 to be paid off
- 4 liened
- 6 pay offs since last meeting
- 21 owe up to $250
- 4 owe $250 to $999
- 2 owe $1000 or more
5) Old Business
- Shed demolition - possible added costs. Approved re-bid
- Gutter and downspout - approved $30 extra paid on moss cleaning and gutter repair
- Borrowed water from Sandra Jones home for moss cleaning. Paying her $25 for use.
- No parking areas - perhaps send out a mailing?
- Mailbox replacement has been ordered. Will need keys delivered to homeowners that use that mailbox.
6) New Business
- Homeowner reported when chain to parking lot was damaged. Auburn PD found suspects. Can have court order reimbursement but no guarantees we’ll receive money.
7) Next BOD Meeting: July 13, 2021
8) Next HOA Meeting:
November 2021 budget meeting, date tbd
9) Executive Session if required (Board Members/PM Only)
- Delinquencies/Aging Report/Fines/Liens (Actions Proposed and/or Taken)
- Homeowner Payment Plans (Status)
10) Motion to Adjourn Regular Meeting